Your rent includes lots of added extras such as meals, events and Internet access!
Residential college one-off registration fee
A one-off registration fee of $125 must be paid when you submit your application to live at a UWA residential college.
Payment is made as part of the online application process and is non-refundable, regardless of the outcome of your application.
Payment methods include:
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
- Debit card (Visa or MasterCard)
If you have any questions regarding the registration fee, email UWA Student Residences or telephone (+61 8) 9488 0920.
College fees include:
- up to 21 meals per week
- a private, single bedroom with bed, desk and storage
- shared or ensuite bathroom
- onsite facilities including libraries, designated study areas, games/TV rooms, music room and recreation spaces
- extra academic support such as tutorials, guest lectures and seminars
- exciting events and social calendar
- access to gym and opportunity to participate in sporting events
- 24/7 pastoral care
Refer to the detailed fee schedule provided by each college:
- St Catherine's College
- St George's College
- St Thomas More College
- Trinity Residential College
- University Hall
College lease dates are generally based on the standard University academic year. These are approximately:
- Full Year: February to November
- Semester 1 - February to July
- Semester 2 - July to November
Each college determines their own lease dates and the number of weeks may vary. Students may be able to apply to stay outside of these dates and this will be at the discretion of the college.
All first-year college students start a week early to join in "O-Week" activities. Refer to the respective college website for details.
Please visit the colleges' websites for details about any additional charges.