Forrest Hall Short Stay conditions
Find out what you need to know before you book
- Am I eligible for Forrest Hall Short Stay accommodation?
Forrest Hall short-term accommodation is available to:
- Visiting fellows, researchers and academics from any of the five WA universities
- Staff members referred by HR/Head of Department of any of the five WA universities
- Family members visiting Scholars or Fellows residing at Forrest Hall
- PhD students (Higher Doctorate, Professional Doctorate, etc) visiting any of the five WA universities
- Conference attendees to any of the five WA universities
- Guests invited by Executives or faculties from any of the five WA universities
- What are the payment terms?
A non-refundable 25 per cent deposit is to be paid within seven days of the enquiry to confirm the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance is required at least three working days prior to the check-in date.
- What is your cancellation policy?
A non-refundable 25 per cent deposit is to be paid within seven days of the enquiry to confirm the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance is required at least three working days before the check-in date.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise arranged.
Cancellation payments will be charged as follows:
Days prior to check-in date Payment required 90 days or more Deposit 89-60 days Deposit plus 25% of outstanding 59-30 days Deposit plus 50% of outstanding 29-3 days Deposit plus 75% of outstanding < 3 days Deposit plus 100% of outstanding
- What is included in the apartments?
- Kitchens are equipped with appliances including a kettle, fridge and microwave; beds are pre-made. For stays of seven days or longer, some housekeeping services are available.
- Is breakfast included in the price?
- Forrest Hall apartments are self-catered and include a well-equipped kitchen. Shopping facilities are available within walking distance or via public transport.
The University of Western Australia